Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Single Friends & Married Couples

Keeping It Real: I almost always can find a topic from some ish that a person has said and or did from the internet! I am a Twitterer and Tyrese the singer/movie star tweeted that married folks... "Be careful hangin out with single friend.. Their advice may lead u to being single like them!!!" I have to disagree with him! 

Why is that MOST MEN always have a problem with their ladies, single friends? Most women I know personally and over the internet always say my man don't want me hanging with my single friends? Why don't the woman say that?  Most men are hounds and almost always try to impress their friends with I AM A BIG MAN! So why shouldn't the women say that about their single friends?

If you allow yourself to get caught up in something, how can that be blamed on a single friend and NOT  the person who did it? If you allow a person married or single to give you advice about your relationship and you run with it, who is that on? What does it say about the man and your relationship if your man do not want you around single friends? Does he TRUST you? He can't, if he is worried that you being with your single friend is going to lead you astray! Sometimes, that single friend is who your man HAS HIS EYE on too and could be why he doesn't want her around! 

I was married for 24 years and it wasn't my single friends giving me advice that made me get a divorce, it was HIM!!! 9 out of 10, that single FRIEND will be there for you, through thick and thin and also be there when the chips are down too! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment