Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Physical, Mental & Verbal Abuse

Keeping It Real: When you KNOW better, you do better, right? I don't feel sorry for NONE of those heffas or any other GROWN ass woman in REAL LIFE that SEES this type of mess manifesting and STILL tries to make excuses like the SHIT is going to get better. ITS NOT!! Wake your ass up NOW!! ESPECIALLY if you have children!

Your sons will learn to be abusers and your daughters will think its OK to be victims! SOMETIMES, this isn't true, but what REAL MOTHER even takes that chance?!  

I learned at NINETEEN that a man shouldn't control your life and treat you like a damn dog that they own AND hate!! I only had to learn it ONCE!! Sure I had to move into the projects but look where I am NOW!! Its all by the Grace of God who just so happened to Bless me with the common sense that some women CHOOSE to ignore! 

Why do I say CHOOSE to ignore?! Because He didn't give this common sense to ONLY me!! ALL women have it, some just don't USE it! And has anyone noticed that the man ALWAYS does whatever the HELL he wants and the woman STILL lets him control HER life?! WAKE UP!! 


If I hadn't been there and CONQUERED that, I wouldn't have anything to say. Ya Dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment