Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: My Prayer For You Today......

Keeping It Real: The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hands that will send this message to others shall not labor in vain, the mouth saying Amen  to this prayer shall laugh forever. I want you to remain in God's love. Have a lovely journey of life! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will never fail you because He is Awesome! Father God, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens. Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You have given me Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty You are and how if we just obey You and walk in Your Word and have the faith of a mustard seed that You will pour out blessings. I thank You now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know You are not done with me yet. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen...Ya Dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment