Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Flipping The Script On A Racist....

Keeping It Real: I was playing an online game and it involved chatting with other players while you played! This guy types in the chat box that Obama is a Porch monkey, now, I clearly and most definitely honor and love OUR president, so I say, well at least he HAS a house with a porch! He aint living in a trailer! He says Obama sucks, I say, I'm sure you, me and everybody in this game room has sucked something, ie: straws, lemons, mints! At this point, other gamers are laughing at him, so he says, well Blacks are stupid and violent and I say all Blacks are not stupid & violent, just like all whites are NOT smart and tamed and you have clearly proven that in here today! He signed off...LOL Ya Dig?...

1 comment: