Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Drexting.....

Keeping It Real: Who do I write and or start a petition to have our government attack the cell phone companies and have them TAKE AWAY texting? 

This feature on the cell phones is killing folks quicker than drunk drivers, drugs & drivebys! 

I know it is hazardous because my daughter constantly texts while she is driving and on a few occasions she has almost had accidents! WE almost went into a ditch other day, because I was rummaging thru my purse and she was texting & I just happened to look up IN TIME, THANK YOU FATHER, or we would have probably been a statistic! 

I am on her constantly about drexting=drive & texting and I feel this is a serious matter! I want to start a petition to get texting off of cell phones! 

They can ban cigarette smoking in public places because it is harmful to other people but texting is just as harmful! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment