Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, March 02, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: The Other Woman

Keeping It Real:  I am the one who consoles your man

I listen when you don't have time

I am his friend first and

His lover second

A lover who loves him unconditionally

I don't make him feel like he's less of a man

I know this good black man is doing

The best he can

In an unforgiving world

He laughs with me

Smiles with me

Shares with me

He runs my bath water

And licks the bubbles off my toes

He washes my body with gentle hands

Gentle hands from a gentleman

I make him feel wanted, needed and appreciated

He shows me a side of him

You never knew existed

Did you know he wanted to go to cooking school?

Who am I?

I AM THE OTHER WOMAN

You were always too busy for him

With your career

Too busy to get the brother a beer

Too busy for love

He was never next

Too busy for anal or kinky sex

Don't get it twisted

This isn't something that will pass

It's a lot deeper

We read books together

Cry together

Love forever

Who am I

I AM THE OTHER WOMAN

When his pager goes off

And he has to leave unexpectedly

Well, that's me

When he comes home late and happy

From an all nighter at the office

It's me that put that smile on his face

I've only spoken to you once or twice

You sound very nice, not cold as ice

Like he said, or maybe he meant

Cold as ice......in bed

Idle hands are the devil's workshop

Idle hands of your man

All over my tan.....brown body

A good man is not hard to find

A good man is hard to keep

Especially if you're a weak.......woman

He likes me because I talk back to him

I show him sass and spunk

I give him my lips to kiss

and my body to lick

I am the challenge you never were

I bring him breakfast in bed

Followed by a little head

And drink Mimosa's out of his naval

Hey girl, I understand

Everybody aint able

Quit trying to be the boss

And give that salad a toss

I ask him how was his day

And massage his head and his feet

Letting him know

He is my only treat

No disrespect intended

But then again

I don't owe you a thing

I didn't commit to you

He did!

We as women get mad at one another

Instead of dealing with the man

The man with idle hands

Who am I ?

I AM THE OTHER WOMAN!! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment