Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: To Die Or Not To Die...

Keeping It Real: You work for an establishment that handles money, so there is always a strong chance, you may be robbed! If you have a robber with a gun or any weapon but mainly a gun, do you say no to his demands or give up the money? What about a carjacking, do you give up car, or say no? What about on person robbery, you are accosted on the streets, do you give up wallet, purse? 

I know, sometimes, the assholes, may shoot and or kill the person, but do you stand your ground or give in to their demands? 

My momma didn't raise no fools or dummies, they can have whatever they want!! Ya Dig?... 

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I'm not dying over a wallet or a car. I can those back. But my life is only one. I totally agree with you on this.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete