Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Real Housewives Of Atl

Keeping It Real: This season hasn't been all that great, it has been good but not like the other seasons! 

What is up with Mallory? Why hasn't her husband been around to keep her out of Cynthia's business? He hasn't been in one episode and why does she think she can talk about Peter but Cynthia can't talk about Chris? I'on know about you all but I'm thinking maybe, just maybe Peter & Mallory has done the wild thang!!! She has so much animosity toward this man WHENEVER he is in her presence, she just GETS PISSED OFF!! WHY?? OK, he asked his woman for MONEY!! ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!! How many women can say, their man/boyfriend/husband HAS NEVER ASKED THEM FOR SOME LOOT??? I'll WAIT!!!! Something is wrong with this picture and if they haven't done the wild thang, Mallory truly, I mean truly, NEED TO GETS SOME BUSINESS!!!! Immediately!!!

Marlo, I LIKE HER!! WHY?, because she may be over the top at times when it comes to "brands" BUT she keeps it real, real, real!!! She admitted to Lawrence, that she indeed did use the word faggot and she just keeps it real! Just like NeNe, they may be "ghetto fabulous" as some like to call it, but they downsize b/s and upgrade on the realism and y'all know me, I likes to keep it real! Ya Dig?  

No comments:

Post a Comment