Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Dear God, Just Wanted To Let You Know...

Keeping It Real: Good morning Father GOD...Father GOD, I just want to thank you for all of the things you have done for me and all of the things you have brought me thru. If it wasn't for YOU, there would be no me. YOU carried me when I could not stand, YOU fed me when I was hungry, YOU loved me when I didn't even love myself. YOU have been my salvation and my life. I love and honor YOU today and everyday of my life. I am so Blessed that YOU chose to continue to love me even though I have sinned in YOUR eyes. YOU have forgiven me so many times and I am thankful. I LOVE you Father GOD. Thank YOU for all Your Blessings and YOUR love. Just wanted YOU to know that. Amen. Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment