Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Fan vs Groupie

Keeping It Real: Scene...


Celeb: Pay for this meal and I will pay you back later.
Groupie: Ok...hehehehehe
Fan: Ummmm, you better pull that wallet out with the credit card & take care of this purchase! I think you have more than me! Please..

Celeb: I don't give oral sex but I like having it done!
Groupie: *drop to knees*...LOL
Fan: No do me, I no do you!! OK!!!


Celeb: I want a threesome, if you won't do it, I'll get somebody else 
Groupie: (even if she doesn't get down like that) OK!!!
Fan: Putting back on clothes and saying, you need to start calling somebody ELSE!!!


Celeb: His picture or something he said and has been PROVEN, says, it ain't nothing but haters!
Groupie: Yep, I don't believe that shit!
Fan: You should be more careful and stop doing or saying dumb shit.


Celeb: To an older woman, damn, I know we have been together, but your daughter is fine!
Groupie: Well, she is over 18, so I'll ask her! teehehehehehe
Fan: Boy, have you lost your rabbit ass mind! Get the fuck out of here!!


AND CUT..... 

Don't be groupie, always be a fan! Celebrities are just like REGULAR PEOPLE but PAID! They bleed red, shit stinks, walk, talk, eat, shop and everything else just like regular folks. Would you allow one of your *regular friends* to do that above & get away with it? Take off the blinders! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment