Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: God's Special Children

Keeping It Real: My granddaughter Ashyla and I were watching TV and they had a mentally retarded/challenged child on a program! She asks, "what is wrong with him?" I told her, sometimes God makes children extra special, giving them stardom at birth, so they can be noticed right away! She says, "what about me?, I want to be special"! I said, you want to be a SuperModel, which means, you are going to have to work and earn your stardom. It doesn't mean God loves you any less, it just means He KNOWS who will be strong & who needs that extra special attention when they are born! Ya Dig?..

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you put that Sis.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tash, she ask questions about everything! She is her mother all over again and I love it! :)

      Delete