Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Personal Hygiene..

Keeping It Real: How many of you taught your sons & daughters about personal hygiene when they were young?  How old is too young to teach? I say, when they start using the potty, THAT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME!! Teach them to wash their hands after EVERY use, wash their face, brush their teeth EVERYDAY, bath or shower EVERY DAY and females, please teach your daughter to change her underwear everyday! Not to go to store or outside the house without taking care of hygiene


I have some GROWN friends who do not even think to wash their hands UNLESS TOLD!! You can't use my bathroom and not wash your hands and think you are going to stay in my house and spread them nasty germs around, uh-uh, don't think so! I will tell you and don't care if your feeling get hurt! YOU are grown and should know to wash your hands after every use! That is just plain ole nasty and if I have to tell you, to wash your hands, you can best believe, I will, never, ever eat any of cooking! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment