Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Trip Him Up...

Keeping It Real: The next time your man says he was DRUNK when he cheated and wasn't aware of what he was doing, scenario: 

Him: "Baby, I'm sorry, I was drunk!" I didn't know what I was doing!!!
You: I heard that you cheated on me with a man, they are saying it was a man! 

Him: WHAT? That's a motherfucking lie! It wasn't a damn man!!
You: How would you know, you were drunk?
Him: PLEASE, I know what the fuck I did and who I was with!
You: ummmmm didn't you just tell me you were drunk and didn't know what hell you were doing?, but now you can say you know for a fact it wasn't a man because you KNEW what you were doing?
Him: *blank stare* why?, because he is busted!!


AND SCENE......mmmm hmmmmm trip his ass up, that cliche', Blame it on the alcohol is for dummies!! Ya Dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment