Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Cancer Commercials..

Keeping It Real: It never fails, dammit, whenever one of the commercials come on with Cancer stricken people, I'm always smoking a damn cigarette! ALWAYS!!!  


I feel bad for these people, I really do but if a person wants to quit smoking, they WILL, if they don't, they WON'T!! No commercial, movie, film, talking or anything else will change a person's views on a HABIT!!! I know, whenever they come on, I CHANGE the channel until I think it has gone off, simple as that! SEE!!!


My Uncle died from Cancer and NEVER SMOKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE, so, explain that! I feel, we are all going to die from something, be it cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, obesity, natural cause, SOMETHING! Ya Dig?....

No comments:

Post a Comment