Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: When God Said...

Keeping It Real: I just shake my head at some of the stats/comments/posts made on these social network sites! Makes me think when God said He was giving you a brain, you thought He said change lanes and move into the dumb lane! When He said, I'll make you smart, you thought He told you to fart & rip a stanky one, so God stepped away! When He said, I'll make you intelligent, you thought He said, go and Repent and went to confession! When He said, HOE, He really did BUT He was talking about garden hoe, not you becoming one! When He said, I'll make you bright, you thought He asked for a light and pulled out your cigarette lighter!
 

Some folks need to use the LITTLE BRAIN they have when commenting and posting on social network sites! Unreal and unbelievable what some folks will post! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment