Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: The Other Woman...

Keeping It Real: Ladies, when you date a married man or a man that is taken, YOU ARE NOT HIS WOMAN & HE IS NOT YOUR MAN!!! If he has to sneak around with you, hide you from people, make you scoot down, in the car, when he sees a person that may know his wife/woman, can't take you out locally, can''t spend any holidays with you MAKES HIM NOT YOUR MAN!!!

I do not understand how women can claim another woman's man as hers ESPECIALLY if she knows about said woman at ANY time during her time with said man! It just baffles me!

I'm not saying to NOT date a married man, because I have been there, done that AND HATED IT and never said he was my man, FRIEND, YES, man, hell to the no! Because of the reasons, I listed above made me know, dating a married man or a man who is taken was not my cup of tea!

And please believe, if he has been with her for more than 5 years, YOU GETTING HIM TO LEAVE, is almost next to impossible! He may hee and haw around leaving her, BUT TRUST, uh-uh, it ain't happening, captain! Ya Dig?..   

No comments:

Post a Comment