Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, June 01, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Entrapment From A Child...

Keeping It Real: Back in the day, when my son was like 11 years old, he was walking from baseball practice and ran into one of his friends, who was in the car with his mother! She had stopped by a friend's house and they were sitting in the car, smoking weed with the children in the car! My son who had never smelled weed before, because it was around them BUT IT WASN'T, feel me? I smoked it but it was behind closed doors with incense burning, so they didn't know! Anyways, he walked upon the car and smelled it and asked, "what is that awful smell"? The mother replied, "BUD"!!!! He said, "what's bud"? She said, go ask your mother, she SMOKES IT!!!

My son comes homes and says "Ma, what's BUD"? , and the way he said it and looked made me KNOW he wasn't asking about no damn rosebud or man's name! OK!!!  So I say, bud can be a flower that is about to bloom, he said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LOL! I said, well, Bud can be a man's name! LOL He said, I'm talking about the bud that smells bad and people smoke it!! *blank stare* and then OH, that BUD!! I said it is marijuana or weed as they call it! He goes, "so you smoke marijuana"? I was like, what the hell, HUH? Then he tells me the story and BOY WAS I PISSED!


I put my fighting clothes on and go over to ole girl's house and she saw me pulling up, because she was sitting on her porch and before I could even get out of my car, she was at my car door apologizing out of her ass! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said it but I thought he knew! I asked her, how in the hell did you think he knew, if he asked you what the hell it was? I tell her, everything shouldn't be said or done in front of children, especially if it's not the right thing, you are doing. 

Anyways, I plead entrapment by a child! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment