Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Black Man And The Dark Brown Black Woman...

Keeping It Real: Too bad for us black women, God made us with the good gift of common sense and we don’t believe in laying down and rolling over easily!!

With that being said, any Black Man who has a problem with “dark skin, medium brown skin, jet black skin" or any denomination of a "dark brown" Black Women has a problem with me. I am beautifully, fearfully and wonderfully made. I am not ashamed of who I am and have become. I will not dummy myself down to accommodate anyone who has little to no standards for himself. I have fully embraced my womanhood, and no Black Man is going to play me, diss me, call me out of my name, he’s not doing or saying anything to make me look or feel less than a human being. Hell will surely freeze over first. Ya feel me?

These men are lost, confused and should be ashamed! How can a Black man abuse and be repulsed by the image of his MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, AUNTS, SISTERS, COUSINS? Superficial bastards think that skin tone has all to do with what’s inside one’s head. Oprah, Toni Morrison, Michelle Obama, Angela Walker, Maya Angelou, Cicely Tyson (the list could go on and on..) are not light skinned, yet they’ve paved the way for countless black women and even men. Light, Bright, almost white and white does not make the world go round, but in their minds, it do!!

When they mix it up, I’m sure their mixed kids must hate the black part of themselves, because their fathers are unhappy with their own selves!!

Well, when it comes to the "PAID" UN-brothers, Ladies, there is no need for petitions, rallies, marches, etc. The solution is simple, obvious and effective. Close your pocketbooks, wallets, debit cards & whatever other financial support to these entities, because they certainly aren’t for you. Let the women whom they hold near and dear keep them at the top! My money does NOT finance individuals who CLEARLY & REPEATEDLY INSULT ME. End of discussion. And if that isn’t clear enough remember all skinfolk ain’t kinfolk  and just because he is Black like me doesn't mean he is about me! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment