Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Me, Myself And I....

Keeping It Real: I have to admit, I've been feeling some kinda way lately and I have realized, sometimes we put ourselves in certain situations where we end up hurt but if we take the time to focus on the signs that are given to us before allowing our feelings to get involved, we wouldn't be standing where we tend to end up at!
So as of today I am opening my eyes to signs that have been shown to me and letting it be what it is...I have been taught in life, you can not change the way a person feels but you can change yourself and the way you feel.... 
NO ONE CAN LOVE ME BETTER THAN I CAN LOVE ME...I DON'T NEED ANOTHER HUMAN FOR HAPPINESS. MY HAPPINESS IS WITHIN MYSELF..Ya Dig?....

No comments:

Post a Comment