Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Homosexual/Gay Men

Keeping It Real: 1st, I hope I didn't offend anyone with the "gay" in title! I have NO idea what to call them, as some seem to think being called gay is offensive! My apologies, if you are offended!


Onto the matter at hand, why are some gay men using Ms. in front of their name, now and CLEARLY are not women? I, understand, they may have feminine ways, like men, dress and act like a woman BUT in no way IS A WOMAN! So why are they using Ms. in front of their name? 

Like Ms. J from ANTM or Ms. Derek J from Hair Battle Spectacular. 

I don't see lesbians and or gay women doing that! Would folks have a problem with Mr. Ellen Degeneres, Mr. Melissa Etheridge, what about Mr. Queen Latifah? mmm hmmmm Ya Dig?..

2 comments:

  1. I don't see that either. I mean do what you do. There are plenty of gay ppl in the world who don't use titles like that. I think those that do want to be extravagant, fabulous *snap* and all that. And if you all that, you don't need it now do you? Makes no sense to me but, hey, that's your world.

    ReplyDelete