Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: 2 Children Standing Side By Side

Keeping It Real: Why would a person rave and rave and just gush all OVER ONE child because they are prettier and say absolutely NOT ONE WORD about the other child? 

If you stand ACCUSED, have you ever watched the reaction and or even looked into the child's face that is being overlooked, left out & possibly made to think, well damn, am I ugly ? 

When a person starts gushing over one of my granddaughters and not the other, I interrupt them, "yes, I said interrupt" their asses and say BOTH OF MY GRANDBABIES are gorgeous! They usually give me a *blank stare* until that little light bulb pops on in their little ass brain, that I am making the other child feel little about themselves because my brain is too small to think! Ya Dig?..  

No comments:

Post a Comment