Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Turning 18 Years Old

Keeping It Real: Just because your YOUNG ass is turning 18 doesn't give you an I'm GROWN card to call your elders by their 1st name! Once they turn 18, its goes from Ms. Ashley and or Davis (was married, now divorce name) to Toni/Tonya! WTF & WTH...I didn't get younger when you became an adult or turned 18, it just means you are of legal age! No way does it states, OK, disrespect the very people who help you make it to 18 and also NEVER disrespected you! In the city where I reside, ALMOST ALL the young folks call me Auntie Toni, related or not! If they try and venture out and call me by my 1st name, I no doubt, demand my respect! Toni/Tonya, my ass! If you don't want to call me Auntie, drop it and put a Ms. in front of that name! Ya Dig? 

No comments:

Post a Comment