Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Personal Hygiene & Cleanliness

Keeping It Real: If you are a grown ass person, mainly a woman & I have to tell you to go wash your hands after using MY bathroom, something is wrong with that picture & please believe, I will NEVER, EVER eat anything you have cooked! I have told a couple of friends after exiting from my bathroom (because, you can hear water run) and if they exit too fast, you know their hands have not been washed and they will not walk around my house spreading their nasty germs! Some have been offended & said, OH I FORGOT! Have can you forget to do something, that is supposedly, automatic after using bathroom? That goes for men too! Women have periods, they shit & piss, how can you forgot to wash hands?! We miss sometimes & men hold theirs!

I had a friend get upset with me, when I told her daughter at 9 years old when she used my bathroom and didn't wash her hands, that everything she did that day was going into her mouth! That was pee, booboo and any & everything she touched was going back into her mouth! Her mother said, children really do not have to wash their hands! WTF...I asked when would she start teaching them to wash their hands? It starts at a young age, how else would it be instilled in them to do something that is so necessary? She got pissed but after other friends found out why?, her frown turned into a smile along with an apology!

My son & daughter were taught this and their children KNOW even at 3years old to wash their hands before exiting the bathroom.


Personal hygiene and cleanliness begins at home. If you don't teach them young, how will they know? Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment