Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Nosey Neighbors

Keeping It Real: Sometimes, it is ok to have nosey neighbors, because they are like the neighborhood watch, making sure everything is copacetic and burglars beware because they have 911 on speed dial. These nosey neighbors I can appreciate BUT what I don't like is the nosey neighbors that watch what you take into your house after grocery shopping so they can BORROW!

Why did I come from the store and after taking packages into house, neighbor sends child across street and asked can she borrow SOME DAMN POTATOES?! 1st of all, how do you borrow potatoes? 2ndly, when I said I didn't have any, the child proceeded to tell me, yes you do, we just saw you take some into your house! WTF and WTH is what I wanted to say to him but being a child, I gave him some potatoes and told him, tell your mother, I said to come here for a minute. Needless to say, the "heffa" had what she wanted and didn't come BUT I know there will be a next time because she always borrowing something! Ya Dig?... 

1 comment:

  1. LOL Who in the heck borrow potatoes? And how do you pay back potatoes? LOL OMG

    ReplyDelete