Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Momma Said......

Keeping It Real: Momma said, go outside and cut me a switch to WHIP YOUR ASS WITH! Momma said, I will beat the skin off your ass! Momma said, you better beat the streetlights home! Momma said, I'm going to get you for the old and the new! Momma said, hand me that remote, after getting up and coming to door, yelling out your name for you to come inside and give it to her! Momma said, I will slap the taste out of your mouth! Momma said, I will put my foot so far up your ass! Momma said, I will knock your damn brains out! Momma said, you know, you on punishment until the next report card comes out, for getting that F. Momma said, I wish the hell you would! Momma said, I will knock the black off of you! Momma said, I will beat you til kingdom comes! Momma said, if you do not fight back, just know, you will be fighting me, when you get here! Momma said, you too fast (girl) and you too mannish (boy)! Momma said, make sure you keep your pocketbook, washed & clean. Momma said, don't let them boys put no bug in your ear! LOL Ya Dig?....

No comments:

Post a Comment