Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Power Of Praying

Keeping It Real: When you pray, it feels as if you have been granted a million bucks. So, to me, it is worth every second  that I pray and only God Knows how much a prayer weighs and its worth!

Do me a favor, just stop right now, and say a prayer of thanks for your own good fortune. I believe if you pray in faith, you will receive what you need God to do in you and your families' life .

Please believe, my people, trust God to heal the sick, provide food for the hungry, clothes and shelter for those that don't have as many do.


Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards.


May you always walk with Angels, Ya Dig?.... God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment