Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Pizza Hut $10 Deal

Keeping I t Real: TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!! They use less than good quality toppings, the cheese is non existent, the sauce is a dab a do ya and the toppings are not their best ingredients!

I hadn't ordered from Pizza Hut in years as I love one of the mom & pop local pizzeria and should have stuck with them! When I ordered my pizza, I asked, was there a special going on for pizza & wings? No was the reply I got! I should have suspected something when they told me my large pizza would be ready in 10 MINUTES! I was elated, no 35-45 minute wait! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, WRONG! 

It was evident when I got my pizza home, they are premade and they just throw on the toppings when a customer calls in! My pizza looked like it was 2 days old! 

When I walked into the store, they were having a so-called group meeting at the register, gossiping about another worker, mind you, head talker was MANAGER! Did they stop when I stood there, hellllllll NO!! Then after they finished talking with me clearing my throat twice, the manager says, " what can I help you with, " SWEETIE"? HUH? Did I miss something? So I politely tell her, my name is Tonya Ashley, no sweetie at all in my name and furthermore, it is unprofessional to use that term when you are addressing a customer! I'm not your sweetie and please refrain from using it again! She smacks her lips, rolls her eyes and tells a worker, please hand me, Ms. Ashley's pizza! 

Right on top are coupons for specials they are having and 1st one says, pizza with wings! HUH? I asked the manager why would she say, there were no specials when I ordered my pizza and she goes, 1st of all, how do you know you were talking to me? I said, if there is more than one Gabrielle and she talks just like you, MY BAD BUT I don't think so, you are the one! She said, it is against company policy to make customers aware of specials, even if they ask! I say, well, why did you offer me bread sticks, liter of pop & cinnamon sticks then? *Blank stare*  

Then I get my pizza home, they have lost a customer FOR LIFE!!! Ya Dig?...

1 comment:

  1. Poor customer service will turn you off everytime. And why can't they tell you about the specials? Your pizzeria is running it. smh

    ReplyDelete